Friday, October 5, 2012

Week 6 picks ATS

So, last week was a little better; but that isn't saying much with how I've been rolling - or anyone else in the pick'em either.  Just ugly, but certainly time left to fix and finish strong.  Let's get to it.

Northwestern +3 @ Penn St.  I am even a little surprised I'm taking the Wildcats on the road, but they are solid team and have been playing well.  Confidence is an amazing thing and I think Northwestern will hang around and likely steal one late, but I see it being close throughout.  2 units.

Missouri -7 vs Vandy.  The Tiger D is pretty good and I think they will be smelling blood for their first SEC win and they are certainly stronger at home.  Vandy's season has not started off as they expected after some preseason hype and a good showing week 1 against S. Carolina.  Missouri's offense is far from great, but I think they have enough weapons to put points on the board against a so-so Vandy D and I don't think Vandy gets too many on the board in Columbia.  2 units.

Oklahoma -4 @ Texas Tech.  Sooners certainly not having the season they expected, but I think the K-State game was a tough spot for them and with a week off to fix things I think they will right the ship here.  Tech is solid, and playing at home but I like OU in this spot.  2 units.

Ohio State -3 vs. Nebraska.  Should be a good game, again dominated by defense, but at home I think the Buckeyes will get it done.  Huskers are too inconsistent to be successful in an environment like Columbus.  Although OSU is not a powerhouse, they are a good football team.  2 units.

Clemson -10.5 vs. Georgia Tech.  The Rambling Wreck is not that good and Clemson has a lot of firepower so I expect at home they will run away from GT.  With Clemson's D, laying this many is always a little scary, but I just think the Tigers have too much.  2 units.

Let the games begin.....good luck to all.
CK

No comments:

Post a Comment