Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 11 CFB picks ATS

Here we are in week 11 and I have not yet had a good (4-1 or better) week.  This is really poor and I apologize for any who is still reading this (unless of course you are just fading me, but actually I haven't been that bad so that wouldn't help you either).  That said, there is still a few more weeks in which I can make a run and hopefully at least catch Joker to get out of the cellar, but have to get props to Blanket, he is killing it - I actually thought about just cut and pasting his picks since he posted before me this week, but didn't think that would be in the spirit of competition.  Enough of this, let's get to some winners.

Oregon -28 @ Cal.  It is fun to bet on the Ducks, almost regardless of how many they are laying.  This will bet ugly, and will get ugly fast.  The only issue is whether Cal sneaks up and keeps it within 28.  I say no!  Ducks by a lot.  2.5 units.

Penn St. +8.5 @ Nebraska.  I don't necessarily like taking the worse team away from home, but this is an exception.  The Lions are a fine team, far from great, but far from bad too.  The Huskers are pretty hot and cold, and I just think this is too many points.  If nothing else, the PSU kids have heart, and I think they will fight to the end (even if losing) and hang around - Nebraska's poor D and propensity to turn it over don't hurt either.  2.5 units.

Louisville -1.5 @ Syracuse.  I - like many - don't understand this line. So, history says I should stay away, but I can't.  L-ville is a solid team that continues to find a way to get it done, and only laying 1.5 here, that is essentially all they have to do again, against a very average Cuse squad.  3.5 units.

Georgia -14.5 @ Auburn.  How bad is Auburn?  VERY.  Do they really have a reason to care?  NO.  The Dawgs on the other hand are still in the hunt (or at least that is what they will hear in the locker room) and they are playing well.  I think this one gets out of hand quickly and doesn't get any better.  3.5 units.

K-State -6 @ TCU.  This one is easy, I'm riding the Wildcats until they give me a reason not too.  They are playing really well and have a veteran group laying a TD to a solid but not great TCU team.  Anything can happen in CFB, but I like the Wildcats to continue their run.  5 units. 

There you have it, 5 road teams, and hopefully 5 winners.  Good luck to all.

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment