Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last 2 Week 4 picks

Sorry for the delay but here we go.

Michigan +4.5 @ ND.  I think this should be a great game and will gladly take the points.  The Irish offense has good the job down, but has not been impressive this year and I don't see it getting any easier this week.  I also think that it will be hard for them to contain Shoelace all day.  I expect it to be close and like this many points, especially in a huge rivalry game.  4 units.

Kansas St. +16 @ Oklahoma.  I think the Wildcats will have a little revenge on their mind after getting blasted by OU last year and I'm not sure this Sooner group is as good as advertised.  K-State has a veteran group led by their QB which will help on the road and let's be honest, 16 is a lot of points - too many for me to turn down.  Not sure how close K-State will keep it, but I don't think it gets out of hand.  2 units. 

Good luck.

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment